31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was poor today.
No chance with the 1st goal but thought he should have done better for the 2nd, seemed a very weak hand and for me the penalty was due to him not catching a simple shot right at him but instead punching it clear which led to the continued play which led to the soft penalty. He punched instead of a simple catch on a few occasions today and his passing 2nd half was as bad as i can remember with lots of attempted passes going straight out of play
His kicking out was atrocious. Found touch 5 times.

His coolness can sometimes be as much of a negative as it is a positive.

I get that he can become very bored at times,but this is a unique job....and he just cant switch off or take chances,and it seems he does exactly that on occasion.

Thought he could have done better with the Anthony goal too.

The only thing that can stop us winning everything this season is our previously excellent defence suddenly conceding a stupid amount of goals.

Conceding 3 goals in 3 of our 11 matches so far, when it only happened 5 times total last season (Spurs Leipzig Real Real Liverpool) isn’t good enough.

Conceding more than 1 a game isn’t close to being good enough.

I don’t think it’s all on Ederson, but he should be the one commanding the back 4 and demanding they get clean sheets. All the best keepers seem to think it’s a personal affront when they concede a goal and Ederson seems not bothered, he’ll just as happily win 6-3 as 3-0.

Thought his passing was fine until the last 10 minutes. For somebody who goes on about maintaining his concentration, he seems to become very casual when we’re pissing a game.

Still wouldn’t have anybody else, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.