31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again cannot make a single important save. Courtois quite literally WON Real Madrid a champions league. The levels to this are crazy. Our back line has to be perfect because this guy will *never* bail you out.
You must have missrd the save when Rashford was clean through first half and he comes out and saves it superbly I presume?

Which of the goals was he supposed to save? The one where he has to come to engage Rashford who is clearly offside leaving him completely out of position to deal with Fernandes shot when the officials fuck up or the one that Rashford tapped in from 4 yards?

Terrible take.

You must have missrd the save when Rashford was clean through first half and he comes out and saves it superbly I presume?

Which of the goals was he supposed to save? The one where he has to come to engage Rashford who is clearly offside leaving him completely out of position to deal with Fernandes shot when the officials fuck up or the one that Rashford tapped in from 4 yards?

Terrible take.
Could have easily come off his line for the Rashford cross. The ball came across no more than 3 feet away. He’s got to be better.

Beyond the wander into No Man’s Land and a couple of errant kicks, my biggest frustration today was his refusal again to throw the ball early. It happened in the first half, which was one of the few times they had committed men in numbers and we had them sprung with people free and running, yet once again he holds on and allows the defence to regroup.

Beyond the wander into No Man’s Land and a couple of errant kicks, my biggest frustration today was his refusal again to throw the ball early. It happened in the first half, which was one of the few times they had committed men in numbers and we had them sprung with people free and running, yet once again he holds on and allows the defence to regroup.
We'd just end up playing it back, too much of a risk to break forward with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.