31 | Ederson - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s a really good keeper. Just don’t think he’s a patch on Eddie.

Possibly too good for number two, but I guess that’s a matter for him, his ambitions and priorities. Certainly more than happy to have him here.
I think we all agree Eddie is the better all round keeper for City and our style.

But I don’t think it’s up for debate that Ortega is the better shot stopper.

No, the Burnley guy shot and they didn’t score.

The cut back eliminates the keeper, which is why the best managers demand it.

Ah right, so now I’m thinking that Everton defenders are better than ours then eh? We could go on all fucking night here

He’s been dodgy as fuck, is dodgy as fuck and concedes soft goals, but then again the defenders are to blame as well with your theory

Ah right, so now I’m thinking that Everton defenders are better than ours then eh? We could go on all fucking night here

He’s been dodgy as fuck, is dodgy as fuck and concedes soft goals, but then again the defenders are to blame as well with your theory
Look at that photo. The Burnley player had a free pass to an player for an open goal tap in.

Our defenders were 100% more to blame for both goals.

Name a goalkeeper that doesn't concede

All of them do, but the one who does the least wins the golden glove but as we’ve seen on here over the years it’s the defenders that should take the plaudits for that award apparently

Also the ones who concede the least usually wins a trophy or two, so there’s still hope I suppose

I think Edersons shot stopping and one on one has improved loads this seaosn and hes been very good on the whole. The only recent goal i think he could have done better with is sons. The others are down to our frankly ridiculous set up leaving the defence completely Exposed

ridiculous that ederson gets grief for every goal we concede

Used to be front and center of the shit on Eddie brigade but he's having his best individual season in terms of pure keeping for us since he got here imo.
Couldn't do anything about goals and anyway has been shite at saving pens(always dives wrong way) since his first season. Nothing to see here, don't know why this thread is busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.