31 | Ederson - 2023/24

Or a Pires to Henry if Carson was in net.
Carson penalty saves for City are incredible.
The only one he faced, he saved.
Up there with Niall Quinn.

I do think Pep should have sent on Ortega for the penalty, only to disrupt the opposition and have a keeper who looks more adept at penalty stops.

Holland and the World Cup comes to mind.

Bravo and " Our Willy" were very good at penalty saves.

Well a lot of then say, evidently not yourself to be questioning it, but whilst you have taken the time to respond to it, what’s your thoughts on Ortega?

Too good for a number two? Or on the right place?
I think he’s a really good keeper. Just don’t think he’s a patch on Eddie.

Possibly too good for number two, but I guess that’s a matter for him, his ambitions and priorities. Certainly more than happy to have him here.

Don’t need you to bow to my knowledge although it’s probably better than yours, but dismiss Ortega all you want, most feel more confident with him and that’s the truth
Not doubting ortega. You're saying you know better than pep. That's bold pal

Please explain to me how he's "out of position" here... The ball went through Dias's legs right into their striker's path...

Is he supposed to know that and leave the near post to intercept the cross? Of course, not.
That position did not give him any chance to stop the goal because he was out. You can see that clearly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.