31 | Ederson - 2023/24

But not at fault for either goal, so facing undue criticism born out of frustration.
I don’t think he was at fault for either goal but I certainly didn’t hold out 20% hope for him to save the penalty. As soon as it was awarded then it was as good as scored before it was even taken.

An incredibly frustrating game.

I don’t think he was at fault for either goal but I certainly didn’t hold out 20% hope for him to save the penalty. As soon as it was awarded then it was as good as scored before it was even taken.

An incredibly frustrating game.
I think the latter has meant the former has become a bigger thing than it was.

Our lack of creativity and midfield imbalance is far more relevant to our recent issues than our keeper.

Haaland being out as Alvarez has lost form is another issue.

Hopefully the return of KDB will solve at least half of our current problems.

Hopefully the return of KDB will solve at least half of our current problems.
What's the thinking behind this? I keep seeing Blues say it, but what exactly is he going to solve for us?

We've scored the most goals in the league. Scoring goals isn't the problem. It's how many we're letting in.

You're joking right. Let me get this straight... OK the one who concedes the least wins the golden glove. Mind blown

In the least that means ZERO in the same context as in clean sheets as in conceded the least

You’ve misinterpreted what I meant but that’ll be the smack, it’s ok

In the least that means ZERO in the same context as in clean sheets as in conceded the least

You’ve misinterpreted what I meant but that’ll be the smack, it’s ok
Yeah smack band wallop, context blah blah blah. What did you mean it's pretty clear, cause that's what you wrote...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.