31 | Ederson - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who didn't notice this live? I was wondering why Ederson looked a bit 'off.' I hope he's alright.

Godfrey went in with both feet and then kicked him in the head , it wasnt a fifty/fifty ball either , surprised at the lack of reaction from our players , endagering an opposition player is a red card offence and that challenge by Godfrey meets the criteria. Not even a VAR review , some of the decisions or lack of decisions regarding our players safety are becoming ridiculous , we have two players injured when the game should have been stopped for clear offsides.
Our players appear to be fair game at the moment just hope one of them doesnt recieve a season ending injury because we are getting little protection from PGMOL.

I was behind ederson so didn't see any of that kick out. How the fuck is VAR not sending the ref to the monitor for that? No chance chance ref saw it. Thats the type of thing that before var would see a 5-6 gsme retrospective ban issued out Love to hear the explanation for that.

I was behind ederson so didn't see any of that kick out. How the fuck is VAR not sending the ref to the monitor for that? No chance chance ref saw it. Thats the type of thing that before var would see a 5-6 gsme retrospective ban issued out Love to hear the explanation for that.
Absolute shit show, if that was us, VAR and straight red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.