31 | Ederson - 2023/24

I've just watched it back and I disagree. Sometimes you just have to tip your cap. That ball in was outrageous.
I think the best of 'area control' goalies would have attacked that. But Eddy is only above average in aerial control. So id say great cross.

He has played well recently but he was 100% at fault for the Luton goal , he started to come for the croos and stopped and was left in no-mans land , and the ball hit their big galoot on the head and went in. We concede so manuy goals not because of the oppostions good play but because of our own defensive mistakes ,if we cut the daft mistakes out and we will win the league again

No chance that goals even remotely on Ederson. Are you lot mad? He's covering his near post as he should be when the ball comes in, he's had to travel the entire span of his net to get across, no keeper alive is getting anywhere near that if they try and collect it unless they're widely out of position to start with.

It's a brilliant cross whipped in. I'm not even blaming the defenders either, they could do better but it's not an error, it's just a great cross and good goal.

I think he gets such accolades because he’s so good with his feet. But as a shop stopper I don’t rate him that much.
Not watched us much over the last 12 months then?

I think he gets such accolades because he’s so good with his feet. But as a shop stopper I don’t rate him that much.
Yeah I thought he was terrible against Madrid and Munich and in the Champions League Final he could’ve thrown his cap on some of their efforts - Wait !

Goal was clearly his mistake. Most of the time a GK should catch a cross that comes/flies into the 6 yard box. The cross came towards the goal, didn`t have much pace, he had a good view on the ball. It was an easy catch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.