31 | Ederson - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are lucky to have him has been the chat on here a lot in past months etc etc, no the reality is we are lucky to have a great so called number 2, well I say get him in now.
Yeah you're completely right pep doesn't know what he's doing. Ortega is the answer once he's in will win the world cup and never ever concede. I bow to your knowledge

No blame for the penalty, not his fault it was conceded, but never gets anywhere near them.
His overall performance today was shite, lucky to stay on the pitch, doesn't save anything and his distribution was woeful.
His performances at the back end of last season and earlier this season have been very good, but today, shite.

Out of position for the first goal. He needs to improve his movements to stop crosses.
Please explain to me how he's "out of position" here... The ball went through Dias's legs right into their striker's path...

Is he supposed to know that and leave the near post to intercept the cross? Of course, not.

Attachments

• position (1).jpg
    position (1).jpg
    178 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Please explain to me how he's "out of position" here... The ball went through Dias's legs right into their striker's path...

Is he supposed to know that and leave the near post to intercept the cross? Of course, not.
If you look close, Ake is between Dias and the striker

Brilliant keeper. Wouldn’t swop him for anyone else in the world. His malaise recently reflects the whole way we defend. Hardly any chances given, but the ones we do give are always gilt-edged. Needs to do some penalty practice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.