31 | Ederson - 2023/24

His penalty saving record is poor but it shows the irrational hatred that certain posters harbour for him that they can’t wait to come on here and criticise him for not saving a really well taken and unstoppable penalty Thst he didn’t concede himself.

Fucking weirdos.
That style of penalty should be banned. Keepers can’t move off their line until the ball is kicked, so basically stopping and waiting for the keeper to move is too much of an advantage for me.

A total stop would result in a free kick to the defending team, but they hardly ever get pulled up on it.

That style of penalty should be banned. Keepers can’t move off their line until the ball is kicked, so basically stopping and waiting for the keeper to move is too much of an advantage for me.

A total stop would result in a free kick to the defending team, but they hardly ever get pulled up on it.
I agree, but if Ortega had been in nets he wouldn’t have taken it like that. He’d have done a Mahrez v Liverpool. Nailed on.

Yeah you're completely right pep doesn't know what he's doing. Ortega is the answer once he's in will win the world cup and never ever concede. I bow to your knowledge

Don’t need you to bow to my knowledge although it’s probably better than yours, but dismiss Ortega all you want, most feel more confident with him and that’s the truth

Don’t need you to bow to my knowledge although it’s probably better than yours, but dismiss Ortega all you want, most feel more confident with him and that’s the truth
Not sure anyone is dismissing Ortega. I think people are suggesting that Ederson couldn’t have done anything to stop the goals we conceded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.