36 hours 'til the transfer window closes. One signing...

B-Neal cajuncityfan said:
I really can't believe that there are city fans now who would see Ronaldo in a city shirt.. It's pathetic.. I guarantee that every one on this topic who posted they'd want Ronaldo, has only been a city fan for no more then 1 year.. That's would be a disgrace in my eyes. And after being a city fan for over ten years (I'm 22 years old and I live in the USA) I would seriously contemplate changing my allegiance to a different team! It would be a terrible day for me to see a prick like Ronaldo taint the ethihad stadium.. What a fuckin joke! U guys are not citizens..
Poor attempt, piss poor!

Josh Blue said:
Ronaldo would make me feel sick tbh
Seriously?
The thought of at least 30 goals a season, one of the best players in the world at the club and United fans sick to the stomach only make me hard, not sick! There's nothing to not like for me. He once played for United, but that's not a problem as that was then, this is now.

I really can't believe that there are city fans now who would see Ronaldo in a city shirt.. It's pathetic.. I guarantee that every one on this topic who posted they'd want Ronaldo, has only been a city fan for no more then 1 year.. That's would be a disgrace in my eyes. And after being a city fan for over ten years (I'm 22 years old and I live in the USA) I would seriously contemplate changing my allegiance to a different team! It would be a terrible day for me to see a prick like Ronaldo taint the ethihad stadium.. What a fuckin joke! U guys are not citizens..

UMMM so you would let the signing of a player dictate your allegiances???? How fukking fickle!!! I can only speak for myself when I say I will always be a blue no matter what cunts we sign or who runs the club!!

Bobbins said:

UMMM so you would let the signing of a player dictate your allegiances???? How fukking fickle!!! I can only speak for myself when I say I will always be a blue no matter what cunts we sign or who runs the club!!
Look at the clues mate, he was most definitely out on the Clarkie.

Pigeonho said:
Josh Blue said:
Seriously?
The thought of at least 30 goals a season, one of the best players in the world at the club and United fans sick to the stomach only make me hard, not sick! There's nothing to not like for me. He once played for United, but that's not a problem as that was then, this is now.

I know it would be good for the club and I would have to look at it that way but he is such a typical rag I cant stand him, I hated him so much and the same goes for Rooney. I would just rather players like that stay away.

Pigeonho said:
Bobbins said:

Look at the clues mate, he was most definitely out on the Clarkie.

I dont think he is that clever mate !!

I used to hate Schmeichel with a passion but I thought he was brilliant for us, didn't Goater start out at the rags? Once a rag doesn't necessarily mean always a rag.

Josh Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Josh Blue said:
Seriously?

I know it would be good for the club and I would have to look at it that way but he is such a typical rag I cant stand him, I hated him so much and the same goes for Rooney. I would just rather players like that stay away.
Rooney yes, (though i would have him), as there are players 'like' him we could get, (Aguero being one). Ronaldo is unique though, he has the lot. There's not one player like him who we could sign as a 'Ronaldoesque' type player, or instead of him in other words. He makes the game look easy, like it's easy to take on players and twat 30+ a season into the net. Him, Aguero and Silva in the same side would be something only Barca could rival.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:13 pm --<br /><br />
M22 Blue said:
I used to hate Schmeichel with a passion but I thought he was brilliant for us, didn't Goater start out at the rags? Once a rag doesn't necessarily mean always a rag.
And Cooke, he came directly from them.
It shouldn't matter anyway.

No I'd never change my alegience, but like I said I'd defiantly think about it. Ronaldo belongs with a team of pricks with no sence of sportsmanship like real Madrid. A bunch of selfish assholes who play primarily for themselves.

If that's not clear to everyone here then I feel for you.. But If u guys want another reason then let's talk tactics..

Would anyone here say that we are a counter attacking team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.