4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but he has been training for 3 months now. He still mustn’t be showing enough and came back from the World Cup out of shape which is totally unacceptable. For Pep to call him out on that is embarrassing for the lad and I think unless he has a remarkable turnaround, he is finished here before he has started.
Absolutely mate

Simple question, which top class DM would want to come and sit on the bench for most games, because Rodri will play most games?

Bingo, none of them if they good enough to be starter in most top team. Why would they want to be a rotation option?

It's more likely player is unhappy being benched than not. Saying they will be given minutes deservedly is not enough, Rodri is one of if not the best DM in the world right now. Really difficult to search player with a world class ability while being happy to be a rotation.

Bingo, none of them if they good enough to be starter in most top team. Why would they want to be a rotation option?

It's more likely player is unhappy being benched than not. Saying they will be given minutes deservedly is not enough, Rodri is one of if not the best DM in the world right now. Really difficult to search player with a world class ability while being happy to be a rotation.
In my opinion, this is why it’s so important that we have an 8 who is of starting quality who can also play as a 6 in Rodri’s position. Gundogan has been this guy for so long, so when he leaves I’d like us to make sure we get someone else who can play both roles. That way, we are providing a rotation option for Rodri whilst also being able to keep that rotation option happy, as they are able to play as an 8 and get regular minutes.

In my opinion, this is why it’s so important that we have an 8 who is of starting quality who can also play as a 6 in Rodri’s position. Gundogan has been this guy for so long, so when he leaves I’d like us to make sure we get someone else who can play both roles. That way, we are providing a rotation option for Rodri whilst also being able to keep that rotation option happy, as they are able to play as an 8 and get regular minutes.

Perrone will be that guy, but i think he only making a real impact next season.

He's starting tonight. Let's hope he produces the goods. He's got good players around him and isn't coming on in a game disrupted by changes. He needs to show something tonight. I'm confident he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.