4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how on earth has this been allowed to happen?
Southgate is too blame here for me for not controlling his players.
Unbelievable
I think the responsibility is with the player. They will have had very clear instructions from the club about how to manage returning to the club in good shape after participating in a tournament mid season. They're responsible for their condition, ultimately.

I think the responsibility is with the player. They will have had very clear instructions from the club about how to manage returning to the club in good shape after participating in a tournament mid season. They're responsible for their condition, ultimately.
Yep, you would think Phillips would have been chomping at the bit to finally be able to show Pep what he can do, obviously not though.
We really need him to get his act together, even if its just to give a better player like Rodri a rest

I don’t understand why we would make this public
Both parties must be furious.
The club for Phillips weight/lack of professionalism and Phillips for the club revealing it
I can’t see this ending well for Phillips tbh

Our run of games in January is insane, we need every player possible available to step up & help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.