4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you don't play all season the odds on gaining weight are pretty high I'd guess. Nice to see Pep shoot a bow across his bows "either shape up or you won't be playing". The message will also sound through the rest of the squad too - I'm watching all of you !

When you don't play all season the odds on gaining weight are pretty high I'd guess. Nice to see Pep shoot a bow across his bows "either shape up or you won't be playing". The message will also sound through the rest of the squad too - I'm watching all of you !

I've got a feeling from having watched All or Nothing and observing other signs that they sort of all know it by now… Pep's got a bit of the gunnery sergeant from Full Metal Jacket side to him!

Very unprofessional from Phillips especially with him being in the England squad and on call to play anytime . Pep will be fuming behind the scenes and Kalvin has not done himself no favours .

Disappointing to hear about Phillips reporting to training overweight. Considering the number of games we have in the second half of the season we need KP fit and firing so we can give Rodri a much needed rest.

Was told by many on here when linked with him that he's not a crock because his injuries are all different. Yet here we are, constantly injured and/or too fucking lazy to get in shape. 27 years old, gets a big move to the winningest team in the country, has a personal trophy cabinet with a sole championship medal in it and this is his approach?....Mental, no wonder he wasn't even a vice captain at Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.