4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what to make of this, I just wished we had shown more faith in Lavia.
No where near our level, I think we have pulled off an incredible deal with this guy, far too small, nice technical player but lacks aggression for a DM.

I guess so. My assessment is based on an assumption he has a reasonable injury record if and a few Leeds fans have told me he is a bit of a crock this may not work out. However, I hope my assessment is proved wrong. We will see.
Sadly I think that could well be the reason we picked him up so cheaply.

Hopefully Dr Cugat can work his magic.

No, his stats says he is 5 11" if he is, I am 8 ft tall, watched him play against Spurs, he looked incredibly small and lightweight.
He is actually 5ft11", taller than Kalvin and Dinho, maybe a little bit lightweight but he can always hit the gym, as for Aggression that can be worked on, you don't want a Jay Spearing in your midfield who mindlessly jumps in for a tackle just so he can tick the Aggression box.

He is actually 5ft11", taller than Kalvin and Dinho, maybe a little bit lightweight but he can always hit the gym, as for Aggression that can be worked on, you don't want a Jay Spearing in your midfield who mindlessly jumps in for a tackle just so he can tick the Aggression box.
Like I said before, his stats says he is 5"11", he is no where near that height, I would say 5' 8/9 at most, most footballers lie about their height, a lot are midgets in real life.

If the club thought for one second this kid could be part of our squad do you think they would have sold him?

Do you realize how good you have to be to even get on our bench?

Kalvin Phillips and Fern would destroy this kid in a match, he is way off at this time.

No where near our level, I think we have pulled off an incredible deal with this guy, far too small, nice technical player but lacks aggression for a DM.

So like a certain Jorginho we wanted?

He's 18 playing his first games as cdm in the Premier league. How many players have you seen starting in that position at that age? Mental to write him off already. At that age Phillips was still in Championship Leeds youth team

He's 18 playing his first games as cdm in the Premier league. How many players have you seen starting in that position at that age? Mental to write him off already. At that age Phillips was still in Championship Leeds youth team
Who's writing him off?

I said he is no where near our level at this time and is simply is not, the club have a buy back option, so clearly there is a talent.

Great move for the kid, but already it looks like it's going to be a long season battle to avoid the drop and he is probably going to have a new manager anytime soon, hardly ideal.

Euro winner, Champions League winner, Seria A winner and full Italian International Jorginhio?

FFS get real with the comparisons and take off the blue tinted specs.

Euro winner, Champions League winner, Seria A winner and full Italian International Jorginhio?

FFS get real with the comparisons and take off the blue tinted specs.

When we wanted Jorginho he had won none of those things(never won Serie A).

The comparison is being small, technical with low aggression. Not sure how that's a blue tinted comparison, I'm not comparing their current quality just type of players they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.