4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crock,already
A bit harsh but warning signs are there. My main concern is that even fully fit he is an inadequate replacement for either Ferno or Rodrigo which I expect we may find out to our cost as the season unfolds. I just don't think he fits in short, medium or long term.

A bit harsh but warning signs are there. My main concern is that even fully fit he is an inadequate replacement for either Ferno or Rodrigo which I expect we may find out to our cost as the season unfolds. I just don't think he fits in short, medium or long term.

And you thought my statement was a bit harsh !

He's a more than able deputy to Rodri when fit.

And you thought my statement was a bit harsh !
I guess so. My assessment is based on an assumption he has a reasonable injury record if and a few Leeds fans have told me he is a bit of a crock this may not work out. However, I hope my assessment is proved wrong. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.