4 Match ban for Adebayor!!!

Newlunar said:
I was looking right at it and still don't know what happened it was that innocuous.

I think Adebayor hasn't appealed because he hasn't got the stomach for the fight ahead, either that or Arsenal are on the box and there's a fixture clash or something.

Tevez and Bellemy will provide the remaining highlights of this season as they have so far.

This is just absolutely pure utter drivel.

IT IS NOT ADEBAYOR'S DECISION WHETHER TO APPEAL OR NOT

If you want to get in yet more pathetic little digs at our own players why not do it in another thread?

bluem0ng said:
Newlunar said:
I was looking right at it and still don't know what happened it was that innocuous.

I think Adebayor hasn't appealed because he hasn't got the stomach for the fight ahead, either that or Arsenal are on the box and there's a fixture clash or something.

Tevez and Bellemy will provide the remaining highlights of this season as they have so far.

If you want to get in yet more pathetic little digs at our own players why not do it in another thread?

Calm down FFS. I said that because he didn't look that arsed about being sent off on Wednesday. I reserve the right to be way off the mark. This thread seems as good as any to comment on Adebayor seeing as it's about Adebayor, thread captain.
What do you mean yet more digs at our players? Read as many of my posts as you like, you won't find many that are critical of our players. I think you're getting me mixed up with someone else.
Back off.

Newlunar said:
bluenose88 said:
yeah but with him scoring, still shows that he's pulling his weight and still gives 100%

Exactly mate, and that's why Mancini needs to show him a bit of understanding.

Damn skippy! Bobby Manc needs to see Bellers for what he is... which is one of our best and most dedicated players. He's about the only 1 (other than Tevez) left that I can see has any passion!

BigP said:
Newlunar said:

Damn skippy! Bobby Manc needs to see Bellers for what he is... which is one of our best and most dedicated players. He's about the only 1 (other than Tevez) left that I can see has any passion!
BigP-you weren't the cause of the fight in the toilets at Stoke were you?

Newlunar said:
bluem0ng said:

Calm down FFS. I said that because he didn't look that arsed about being sent off on Wednesday. I reserve the right to be way off the mark. This thread seems as good as any to comment on Adebayor seeing as it's about Adebayor, thread captain.
What do you mean yet more digs at our players? Read as many of my posts as you like, you won't find many that are critical of our players. I think you're getting me mixed up with someone else.
Back off.

Why not just think before you type instead of coming up with silly comments like the one you made.

As if the club would ever leave it to the player to decide whether to appeal or not.

BigP said:
Newlunar said:

Bellamy hasn't played well since Hughes left. His first touch has deserted him and a lot of attacking moves break down with him on the ball, he won't play for the club again after this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.