40% City fans

ConnorMCFC said:
Fallowfield Red said:
'Rag' here, but I'm not here to take the piss, just state a few facts. That map meen fuck all as it just shows who has the most season ticket holders inside Manchester and obviously city are going to have more becuse their support is confined just in gtr manchester area whereas United have people from all over the country buying season tickets, plus our ticket prices are a lot higher and I don't think there's many lads from the staunch red inner city areas like Ancoats, miles platting and collyhurst who can afford £800 a year.

In terms of absolute number of supporters, Manchester is overwhelmingly red and i'm glad to see some of you are finally starting to admit it.
you mean armchair fans right? NOT supporters
Now that's a good point,i know people from school that had no interest in football but around 1991 started to say they supported the rags. Most were honest & admitted when they started losing they wouldn't support them,fuck me they could lose/gain millions every week.

bluemanc said:
Now that's a good point,i know people from school that had no interest in football but around 1991 started to say they supported the rags. Most were honest & admitted when they started losing they wouldn't support them,fuck me they could lose/gain millions every week.

Thats what sucess does and if we have a period of it, it will be exactly the same. Its why Barca, Madrid, Milan etc shirts sell all over the world.

GStar said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
because the other 60% dont like football

Cause statistics prove that more people in Manchester buy City season cards then United you fukin rag.

Been here longer than you, and i think you completely misinterprited what he said.

Huge Fail!

I actually quoted the wrong quote it was for the original post your right MASSIVE fail.

PBLZ129 said:
Fallowfield Red said:
ConnorMCFC said:
Fallowfield Red said:
you mean armchair fans right? NOT supporters

Some of 'em don't have a choice, what with prices of tickets these days and demand from elsewhere and I've been one of them for the last five years.

I'd have thought that the real die hard united fans out there would loosen the purse strings and shell out the money. I'm sure the majority of the areas you mentioned are unable to buy city season tickets. But the fact is i see alot more doing everything they can to buy a city one.

It'd be interesting to see how many seats at your place are used by the same local supporters each match. You may have more world wide supporters (at the moment i might stress) but i think the counter argument is that we're a club with local fans and local values, what with being the only actual manchester team and all.

Goodbye.

Well done you've thought of an argument you have aginst United, that we play our home games in the borough of Trafford. What a small petty thing to pick up on. At least we talk about the important stuff when taking the piss out of city like the history/success , size of crowds and the fact that 3/4 of 'your city' support a club from Trafford.

I think I speak for most people on here when I say fuck off rag.... piss off back to your rat infested swamp and your shitload of debt. Why don't you waste your time on ragissue instead of coming on here? You could be over there right now power-wanking over signing Owen...

Tit

C1TY4LIFE said:
GStar said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
because the other 60% dont like football

Cause statistics prove that more people in Manchester buy City season cards then United you fukin rag.

Been here longer than you, and i think you completely misinterprited what he said.

Huge Fail!

I actually quoted the wrong quote it was for the original post your right MASSIVE fail.

lol

The thing that rags have to ask themselves is why , when they have won all before them on so many occasions , and can do no more , do at least forty or fifty thousand people in Greater Manchester hate the fuckin' sight of them ?

Answers to Fergie Towers please ....... winners will win a Malcomn Glazer tea-shirt , a free visit to the next Michael Owen injury treatment session , and a stale prawn sandwich !

Wiles84 said:
PBLZ129 said:
At least we talk about the important stuff when taking the piss out of city like the history/success , size of crowds and the fact that 3/4 of 'your city' support a club from Trafford.
It'll do for me :)

Misadvertising in my book.

All being well we can follow in your, squeaky clean, footsteps and buy ourselves closer to a title; but, we might not have a £700m debt to pay off afterwards.

I know it might be a bit off topic BUT i'd like to know your ideas on how your club's gonna pay that bad boy off (Y)

Does that mean we buy titles then.

As for the debt I don't know how we're paying it off. Maybe it all will go t1ts up for us. If it all ends tomorrow though I would look at as i've watched my team be one of the most successful club teams in the world and seen some of the best playesr in the world play for the club I love and think myself really lucky that i've seen that in my lifetime.

last seasons average team at the swamp
van der sarr.....rafel.......rio.......vidic......evera.........park...andersen.......carrick........ronaldo...rooney....berbatov
not 1 homegrown........title bought...........sorry if this has already been posted as im just reading it all and thought i had to reply

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.