40% City fans

Fallowfield Red said:
ConnorMCFC said:
Fallowfield Red said:
'Rag' here, but I'm not here to take the piss, just state a few facts. That map meen fuck all as it just shows who has the most season ticket holders inside Manchester and obviously city are going to have more becuse their support is confined just in gtr manchester area whereas United have people from all over the country buying season tickets, plus our ticket prices are a lot higher and I don't think there's many lads from the staunch red inner city areas like Ancoats, miles platting and collyhurst who can afford £800 a year.

In terms of absolute number of supporters, Manchester is overwhelmingly red and i'm glad to see some of you are finally starting to admit it.
you mean armchair fans right? NOT supporters

Some of 'em don't have a choice, what with prices of tickets these days and demand from elsewhere and I've been one of them for the last five years.

I'd have thought that the real die hard united fans out there would loosen the purse strings and shell out the money. I'm sure the majority of the areas you mentioned are unable to buy city season tickets. But the fact is i see alot more doing everything they can to buy a city one.

It'd be interesting to see how many seats at your place are used by the same local supporters each match. You may have more world wide supporters (at the moment i might stress) but i think the counter argument is that we're a club with local fans and local values, what with being the only actual manchester team and all.

Goodbye.

PBLZ129 said:
Fallowfield Red said:
ConnorMCFC said:
Fallowfield Red said:
'Rag' here, but I'm not here to take the piss, just state a few facts. That map meen fuck all as it just shows who has the most season ticket holders inside Manchester and obviously city are going to have more becuse their support is confined just in gtr manchester area whereas United have people from all over the country buying season tickets, plus our ticket prices are a lot higher and I don't think there's many lads from the staunch red inner city areas like Ancoats, miles platting and collyhurst who can afford £800 a year.

In terms of absolute number of supporters, Manchester is overwhelmingly red and i'm glad to see some of you are finally starting to admit it.

Some of 'em don't have a choice, what with prices of tickets these days and demand from elsewhere and I've been one of them for the last five years.

I'd have thought that the real die hard united fans out there would loosen the purse strings and shell out the money. I'm sure the majority of the areas you mentioned are unable to buy city season tickets. But the fact is i see alot more doing everything they can to buy a city one.

It'd be interesting to see how many seats at your place are used by the same local supporters each match. You may have more world wide supporters (at the moment i might stress) but i think the counter argument is that we're a club with local fans and local values, what with being the only actual manchester team and all.

Goodbye.

I dont understand you point here. You said we have more world wide support at the moment so i'm guessing you presume with the future success you'll have that will change yet you then go on about how your a local club and give us a load of grief because we have fans from outside of Manchester. Do you realise that if you are successful like you want to be you'll end up with fans from all over the country and world as well in the same way we have.

I'm just curious what it is your after because you cant be successful and keep the same lot of fans you've had all these years. It just wont happen as much as you like to think it will.

I'm on here just to have a friendly debate by the way and i'm bored...and i'm from Gorton

PBLZ129 said:
Fallowfield Red said:
ConnorMCFC said:
Fallowfield Red said:

Goodbye.

Well done you've thought of an argument you have aginst United, that we play our home games in the borough of Trafford. What a small petty thing to pick up on. At least we talk about the important stuff when taking the piss out of city like the history/success , size of crowds and the fact that 3/4 of 'your city' support a club from Trafford.

Manchester is blue because City are the only team from Manchester.

Trafford is red.

At least we talk about the important stuff when taking the piss out of city like the history/success , size of crowds and the fact that 3/4 of 'your city' support a club from Trafford.
It'll do for me :)

Misadvertising in my book.

All being well we can follow in your, squeaky clean, footsteps and buy ourselves closer to a title; but, we might not have a £700m debt to pay off afterwards.

I know it might be a bit off topic BUT i'd like to know your ideas on how your club's gonna pay that bad boy off (Y)

PBLZ129 said:
At least we talk about the important stuff when taking the piss out of city like the history/success , size of crowds and the fact that 3/4 of 'your city' support a club from Trafford.
It'll do for me :)

Misadvertising in my book.

All being well we can follow in your, squeaky clean, footsteps and buy ourselves closer to a title; but, we might not have a £700m debt to pay off afterwards.

I know it might be a bit off topic BUT i'd like to know your ideas on how your club's gonna pay that bad boy off (Y)

Does that mean we buy titles then.

As for the debt I don't know how we're paying it off. Maybe it all will go t1ts up for us. If it all ends tomorrow though I would look at as i've watched my team be one of the most successful club teams in the world and seen some of the best playesr in the world play for the club I love and think myself really lucky that i've seen that in my lifetime.

Fallowfield Red said:

we're all from Stockport, didn't you know? Theres absolutely no City fans whatsoever in Manchester and definitely not in the "proper" "inner" city areas like Ancoats. God, you'd be shot if you supported City and lived there. Thats if anyone's hard enough to live there of course. Every single person in Manchester supports united, you have to. Its the law according to the council, anyone who lives in Manchester or is born within its boundaries has to support united. I'm surprised City have the nerve to even call itself Manchester, anyone would think its in Manchester the way those pesky City fans carry on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.