40% City fans

Fallowfield Red said:
'Rag' here, but I'm not here to take the piss, just state a few facts. That map meen fuck all as it just shows who has the most season ticket holders inside Manchester and obviously city are going to have more becuse their support is confined just in gtr manchester area whereas United have people from all over the country buying season tickets, plus our ticket prices are a lot higher and I don't think there's many lads from the staunch red inner city areas like Ancoats, miles platting and collyhurst who can afford £800 a year.

In terms of absolute number of supporters, Manchester is overwhelmingly red and i'm glad to see some of you are finally starting to admit it.

It doesn't matter how many rag fans are in machester, the simple truth is most of your fans are plastic fans who know fuck all about utd!. e.g. when I lived at my mums about 10 years ago, the bloke next door never mentioned the rag fuckers until they won the treble, then all of a sudden he's got flags hanging from the windows, wearing a red top, trying to talk to me about city etc (fucking horrible ****!). I personally do not have a problem with anyone who supports your team if they really give a toss about them and not just the usuall knobheads who come crawling out the wood-work whenever you win a trophy!.

Now get the fuck off our forum you sad ****!!!!!!

This is our CITY

funny also how they cant afford tickets but are always in the pub watching the game with their £50 scum shirts on drinking 10 pints of stellar at £3 quid a pop

hilts said:
funny also how they cant afford tickets but are always in the pub watching the game with their £50 scum shirts on drinking 10 pints of stellar at £3 quid a pop

Thats such a stupid comment. I watch city games in the pubs and there's always your fans in there....what is the point your trying to make there, if you dont go the match you have to hide away in your attic and pretend its not on

Wiles84 said:
hilts said:

Thats such a stupid comment. I watch city games in the pubs and there's always your fans in there....what is the point your trying to make there, if you dont go the match you have to hide away in your attic and pretend its not on

Why are you so persistent?

I don't think anybody's really taking any real notice of what youre saying:/

i think it's coat time - we're all bored of you.

Fallowfield Red said:
'Rag' here, but I'm not here to take the piss, just state a few facts. That map meen fuck all as it just shows who has the most season ticket holders inside Manchester and obviously city are going to have more becuse their support is confined just in gtr manchester area whereas United have people from all over the country buying season tickets, plus our ticket prices are a lot higher and I don't think there's many lads from the staunch red inner city areas like Ancoats, miles platting and collyhurst who can afford £800 a year.

In terms of absolute number of supporters, Manchester is overwhelmingly red and i'm glad to see some of you are finally starting to admit it.
It's old, but it shows that City have a much higher % of their support who come from manchester.

Of course Utd have more supporters in Manchester, but how many would keep going after 30 odds years without a trophy? Your working class support has melted away, as you wourself admit. Afew barren years for you, and a few succesful yeasr for city, and it's coming...you know it..., and that support will swing to City. City's attendances have been rsising for the last couple of seasons

You rags miss the point. A supporter is an individual that turns up to the ground and supports their team. Not a numpty that goes in their local JJB and buys the current shirt, ie 90% of plastic rags. As for costs of season tickets etc this just another excuse because if you want tickets you can get them, there are plenty of blues on here that have aquired themfor the derby. Genuine supporters I can cope with, plastics are the one I loath. I work with a genuine rag and a manc(rare), he found the cost of season tickets to high and so formed a Co-op and bought 2 ST between 4 of them, they then split games between them. So dont give this shit its to dear and you cant get tickets cause if you were genuine you would be there.

Mr Manchester, AH Wilson, used to go on about Manchester being red. Ironic that he was not from Manchester, he was from a city with a different team that has about 200 watching.

Fallowfield Red said:
ConnorMCFC said:
Fallowfield Red said:

you mean armchair fans right? NOT supporters

Some of 'em don't have a choice, what with prices of tickets these days and demand from elsewhere and I've been one of them for the last five years.
dont have a choice ? people always have a choice !
brown bread or white ? hobnob or kitkat? the choice is yours . im not rich but the fact is i make sacrifices to watch city. you so called united fans complain about ticket prices, yet you could probably get a ticket for 40 quid ?
so instead of having ten pints and watching it in the pub, you should try actually going to tha game.
and dont give it the old ' its always sold out bullshit ' i have rag mates at work who openly say they could get tickets if they wanted but cant be arsed !
now please fuck off from our board you horrible rag cheating ****

Wiles84 said:
hilts said:

the point is numb nuts that i have a lot of red mates who used to say that they really wanted a ticket but couldnt get one, now its that they cant afford it, if they said they supported the scum but couldnt be arsed going the thats up to them but why lie? i can honestly say i have never heard a city fan say they dont go because of money.

now please piss off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.