40 hour fasting ... anyone know anything about this new diet ?

Oakie. Just eat as sensible as you can mate, limit the carbs and eat smaller portions. Fresh fruit n' green veg and plenty of spring water. Gentle exercise is good, walking swimming and cycling.

I try and eat as healthy as possible most of the time, but i do eat bad foods as a necessity when on the road like McBumholes fodder. Not good I know. As for fasting I don't recommend it.

I regularly go a few hours when working in remote areas, but if I'm on a high rise mast for upto 6 hours I try and take a bottle of water tin of makerel banana and a chocolate bar for energy in my bolt bags.

Not recommending you try this though; )

Oakie. Just eat as sensible as you can mate, limit the carbs and eat smaller portions. Fresh fruit n' green veg and plenty of spring water. Gentle exercise is good, walking swimming and cycling.

)

Thats right a healthy balanced diet Fish, Fruit, Veg, Lean Meat (not too much) a bit of dairy and a few carbs....all in moderation keeps your body's organs and cells as healthy as they can be, forget fad diets, supplements and fasts, this is the advice from every nutritionist

How many of you are exercising? and not just resorting to starving yourselves?
I have 30 minutes on a rowing machine, walk about 6000 steps most days and swim every morning, I eat a healthy diet, mainly fruit Veg Fish Brown Rice etc stay away from Bread and fried stuff and processed meats.
Im 5'10" and weigh 11 stone.

Not everyone can excercise,even walking is hard for me most days so diet is everything for me,i eat clean and low sugar i can actually eat more and still lose weight,i lost over 3 st last time i did it,you have to do it whatever way you can

Well thats what I need to shift Kaz,the old beer gut,courtesy of Mr Guinness.I`ve certainly started to eat lots of fruit (black grapes,stored in the fridge are lovely and refreshing)
For your fruit, you might consider concentrating on low glycemic index fruits (strawberries, cantaloupe, etc...), rather than grapes, which are sugar pills. You get the added advantage of high fiber and fuller feeling, too. Just a thought.

Fasting is actually good for you if you can keep yourself away from the fridge.

And it’s not starving yourself, you just have about 600cal a day to prevent the cartoon scenario of seeing everyone around you as a roast chicken.

After I stopped smoking in 2004 I metaphorically and at times literally jumped on the pies. My alcohol consumption was way too much too and when I think back I can’t believe I managed to get uptight.

I cut down but not out the drink and snacks like chocolate, again not completely but vastly reduced. I look back at photos of me at that time and my fat head was like a beach ball with a face drawn on it.

You can get there and to help you, look in mirrors a lot when you feel hungry. It worked for me and now I’m shocked the postman isnt arriving with a van full of modelling offers. Cunts.

Fruit, veg, water, less meat but better quality, fish and sea food, pulses and brown rice white rice half and half, a nice glass of a good red and the odd malt and you will be fucking healthy and gorgeous.

Ok, maybe just healthier. :)

Who'd have though that not eating anything would make you lose weight!!!!! Fifa. New diet my arse. As if there's some fucking new science behind it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.