40M Bid from Corinthians

This stinks of Sky being fed info by Kia, trying to put pressure on MCFC to make concessions. If they can't meet our demands, they can F**K off!

TonyM said:
What do Sky mean by "the onus is on City to get the deal done"? Do they mean that city need to make concessions? We are the selling club. Silly words from Sky unless they can explain them properly.

They are useless.

$ky-mutv rarely miss a chance to paint us as the bad guys

no onus on us at all. I want a porsche and I've suggested I'll pay them less than its worth and start paying after a year when I get a pay rise

for some odd reason they don't seem keen to sell the car to me even though the onus is on them to sell it to me ;-)

Cruel Runnings said:
Duncan Castle just tweeted:
"Am now told that Man City have agreed to sell Tevez to Corinthians on sole condition of receiving bank guarantee for the €40+4m fee. #mcfc
web • 19/07/2011 21:56"

done so,VERY excited hes gone

larderland said:
Cruel Runnings said:
"Am now told that Man City have agreed to sell Tevez to Corinthians on sole condition of receiving bank guarantee for the €40+4m fee. #mcfc

How long do bank guarantees take?

okstate99 said:
larderland said:
Cruel Runnings said:

Not long, question is can they provide one

okstate99 said:
larderland said:
Cruel Runnings said:

usually around 2 weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.