#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s literally a matter of time until he scores a messi esque Dribbling goal. He’s just ridiculously good we’re lucky
Something like this at 0:32 would be nice. It’s just a matter of time before he’s doing this at senior level.

I remember watching 'Theres only one Jimmy Grimble" about 15 years ago and just imagining what it would be like for City to have someone to come out of nowhere and have magic in his boots, a local lad who had defied the odds and made it.

Here he is.

'Theres only one Phil Foden' is something I reckon I will be telling my kids about in 15yrs time and Phil might still be playing!

I remember watching 'Theres only one Jimmy Grimble" about 15 years ago and just imagining what it would be like for City to have someone to come out of nowhere and have magic in his boots, a local lad who had defied the odds and made it.

Here he is.

'Theres only one Phil Foden' is something I reckon I will be telling my kids about in 15yrs time and Phil might still be playing!
He is special, special growing in confidence each game,

He really gets me out my seat,
His touches .. disgusting.
The way he uses his body for such a small man... Filthy.
He has a shot,. A pass, work rate. He has the whole kit and caboodle.

It's official, I am in love with Phil Foden.

The boy is unreal. Not just for his age but just in general. He has amazing balance and close control which is complimented with speed of thought. I've seen a lot of young players in his position who can pluck the ball out of the sky beautifully but then just take the easy option. He's a class above. Sort of like a young determined Ozil if that makes sense. No one ever doubted Ozil's natural talent was outrageous on its day but he didn't have the drive to show it enough. Foden does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.