#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There cant be too many who haven't heard of our boy,but i reckon after tonight he'll be a household name all around Europe.

Just watched this too. Incredible isn't it? I honestly think he's gonna be even better than we realised. Insanely good. That video is that good that if there was ever any longings for Sane still, well... they've now all gone.
I loved Sane but Phil as the replacement is just pure filth.
Why worry about Mbappe when we have this young lad.

There cant be too many who haven't heard of our boy,but i reckon after tonight he'll be a household name all around Europe.
So not quite.....but still a wonderful second half,ran his bollocks off with a very mature performance.That run towards the end deserved a goal.

Quiet one tonight. expected him to really get at their right back as I saw that as their weakest area but even when he's quiet he remains a threat which is what all world class players do. Should have scored a brace, I back him to rectify that second leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.