#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to get that ugly 47 number off his back next season, hope he’s got eyes on that 10.

If raz had missed those chances he would be savaged , shows the bias some have towards him
He missed one good chance where he struck the ball cleanly but didn’t pick out a corner. When he starts tripping over his own feet, miss controlling the ball consistently and missing numerous open nets then maybe we can compare the 2 in terms of criticism.

He missed one good chance where he struck the ball cleanly but didn’t pick out a corner. When he starts tripping over his own feet, miss controlling the ball consistently and missing numerous open nets then maybe we can compare the 2 in terms of criticism.
Bollocks. "Struck it cleanly" with no power? He cut across it and it went straight down the middle.
That is not hitting it cleanly.. Have you ever played football?

Maybe when Foden scores more than 30 goals in a season from the wing then we can compare the 2 in terms of criticism.

Look I love Foden but Kaz is not wrong. He gets so much more leniency than Jesus and Sterling.

You absolutely do comment on him. Whilst you're right about Sterling, your hypocrisy is blatant. And your comments about Jesus during a game are on par with the very worst that Sterling gets during a game.

After the Chelsea game you commented on him. After the Leeds game you commented on him. After the United game you commented on him. In fact, you only comment on him when it's to say how bad he is.

If you're going to come into Foden's thread and moan about the way Sterling gets criticism for missing chances, then I think my comment was absolutely fair game.

It's totally unfair that you try to get a dig in on Foden like you did.
Kaz took up her anti-Jesus stance very early on when he first arrived and displaced her pin up, same as with Bravo and Hart.

Bollocks. "Struck it cleanly" with no power? He cut across it and it went straight down the middle.
That is not hitting it cleanly.. Have you ever played football?

Maybe when Foden scores more than 30 goals in a season from the wing then we can compare the 2 in terms of criticism.

Look I love Foden but Kaz is not wrong. He gets so much more leniency than Jesus and Sterling.
He’s a 20 year old coming off the back of his first full season. Bit of leniency is to be expected.

He’s a 20 year old coming off the back of his first full season. Bit of leniency is to be expected.
Thats a fair point. Although it's like his third full season. Ferrán Torres doesn't get the same leniency despite playing in a new country and league...

Thats a fair point. Although it's like his third full season. Ferrán Torres doesn't get the same leniency despite playing in a new country and league...
to be honest, out of our current forward line, there's only Foden and Torres I am confident of in front of goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.