#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus was supposedly never gonna give up 33 (age of Christ when he died). Then he took the number 9.

I wouldn't rule it out entirely.

Personally I like him having the number 47. It's unique.
Glad I’m not the only one that likes uncommon numbers. Any time I see the number 39 I picture Anelka in the first advice City shirt.

Reactions: kun
People keep saying that City should be wary of Mbappe 2nd leg because he didn't have a great game and will be out for blood...

I say PSG should be wary of Foden. He knows he wasted some chances. Semi finals 2nd leg at the Etihad for a true blue? Foden will be a man possessed.

Bollocks. "Struck it cleanly" with no power? He cut across it and it went straight down the middle.
That is not hitting it cleanly.. Have you ever played football?

Maybe when Foden scores more than 30 goals in a season from the wing then we can compare the 2 in terms of criticism.

Look I love Foden but Kaz is not wrong. He gets so much more leniency than Jesus and Sterling.
Brilliant

He’s a 20 year old coming off the back of his first full season. Bit of leniency is to be expected.
& has also came through the youth system

I know it’s been a long time since we had a youth player make it into the first team, but other than Richard Edgehill, I think all players who have come through the ranks have always been cut far more slack than those that didn’t.

Can’t stop thinking about if this had gone in.

Was thinking the exactly the same Ric.

Bit like his effort in the first half, straight down Naves throat.

If only, another day and both would be in the back of the net.

Hes ours though.

Did Phil lash out after going to ground ? I got the impression Marquinhos gave Phil some verbal as if he was trying to win a penalty, tosser if true.

Last edited:
saving that goal for the final, i see you phil. great game anyway, according to my memory city havent lost a game all season when he started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.