#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame for Phil if true. I mentioned on this thread a few weeks back about his new found confidence with his media responses and his earring and then came the blonde hair. I expected him to star at this tournament but it hasn’t happened unfortunately.

He’s played a lot of football in the last 12 months and hopefully the rest can galvanise him to come back even better as what a season he has had.

If Sterling is back on form then he’s guaranteed to start and if Kane comes in that’s one less position to occupy as well so for a wide attacker he will be competing with Mahrez, Torres, Bernardo and potentially Jesus.

I’d like to see him develop in a midfield role alongside KDB and a DM, I feel that if he did he wouldn’t be as easy to drop/miss out or sub off first as he is at the moment.

The fact they're talking about it makes me feel that Foden was in line to have some role in the final. Hopefully he's fit in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.