#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
But doesn't prove that Grealish actually influenced Foden in the case in question - so pure speculation.

Grealish is the current whipping boy for certain BM posters, but not fair to blame him for unsubstantiated claims regarding behaviour off the field.

But some can't help themselves.
No ones blaming him, all we are saying is it would be nice if he played the role of the responsible older player and keep Foden in check rather partake in Foden's "exuberance "

No ones blaming him, all we are saying is it would be nice if he played the role of the responsible older player and keep Foden in check rather partake in Foden's "exuberance "

Another poster is definitely blaming Grealish but fuck it, let's use it as another stick to beat him with !

Look at Greenwood and how quick someone can throw away a career, not that I think Foden is like that, but I hope he keeps his head down, can be England’s greatest ever.
I sincerely think and hope Phil is just more of a daft cock like most of us were at that age and wil grow out of it, and not a psychopat like Mason seems to be

i really feel like people are making way too much of this.

The players were allowed to go out, Jack and Phil just overindulged and walked straight into Guardiola looking to send a message so the team kept winning through December.

In Jack and Phil he found 2 players who’d been playing every game and needed a rest anyway who were perfect stooges.

That’s it. I doubt Peps thought about it for a second since.

i really feel like people are making way too much of this.

The players were allowed to go out, Jack and Phil just overindulged and walked straight into Guardiola looking to send a message so the team kept winning through December.

In Jack and Phil he found 2 players who’d been playing every game and needed a rest anyway who were perfect stooges.

That’s it. I doubt Peps thought about it for a second since.
I think you’re discounting Peps view on authority, was the same with the pisscan, granted the stooges could be plausible but repetition is a no no!

None of the City players lives a life of an acetic monk, but, hopefully, their private affairs are kept private and conducted with other consenting adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.