#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It\s really easy to blame Grealish for this apparent Foden issue, but if he's that easily lead, then maybe it's on him? He was an idiot with Greenwood around too. We can't just keep him away from other young blokes incase he doesn't get distracted. At some point it will have to be on him. I'm sure he's fine and I can happily put his middling form down to injuries and a lack of consistent football right now. He had some excellent games at the start of the season, it just feels like a lifetime ago now though given the state of the world!
He’ll be fine.

They both turned up not in a fit state to train, phil has not done that before , they are close friends and it is grealish that has the rep for getting drunk and doing silly thinks

I cant bear grealish , he is a twat and should know better at his age, i am up front as to why i dont like him
What about the Iceland incident? Shall we blame that on greenwood then?

Phil is clearly very naive and probably a bit of a follower. he’s 21 years old and dad of two so at some point he has to start taking responsibility for his own actions.

Are we really still talking about what happened on international duty over a year ago and him being hungover one morning in December?

I was all up for digging him out at the time but some of you must have really, really boring lives. Genuinely no offence intended by that but seriously, come on.

Are we really still talking about what happened on international duty over a year ago and him being hungover one morning in December?

I was all up for digging him out at the time but some of you must have really, really boring lives. Genuinely no offence intended by that but seriously, come on.
No apparently its Grealish who has a bad influence on Foden

He's catching bludy Pogba with amount of times he's changed his hair.
I always thought the hairstyle thing with pogba was overblown and just an excuse. it's not the hairstyles that make him not work, united is just a dumpster fire and it turns players shit.

I just think foden should be more decisive and stick to a hairstyle lol. but it's the age, it's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.