#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
They both turned up not in a fit state to train, phil has not done that before , they are close friends and it is grealish that has the rep for getting drunk and doing silly thinks

I cant bear grealish , he is a twat and should know better at his age, i am up front as to why i dont like him

And Foden has to take responsibility for his own actions and you have no way of knowing whether Grealish was responsible in encouraging him or causing him to turn up unfit.

Blaming Grealish without knowing if was to blame and because you don't like him doesn't make it true.

I think you are wrong to make that assumption but I doubt you will agree , so make of it what you will.

They both turned up not in a fit state to train, phil has not done that before , they are close friends and it is grealish that has the rep for getting drunk and doing silly thinks

I cant bear grealish , he is a twat and should know better at his age, i am up front as to why i dont like him
Foden is a big boy, he has already crossed the line twice, the Iceland shenanigans on his full International debut was crass and pathetic in the extreme.

I like you don't get Grealish but in this case don't blame him for getting Foden into trouble.

Foden is a big boy, he has already crossed the line twice, the Iceland shenanigans on his full International debut was crass and pathetic in the extreme.

I like you don't get Grealish but in this case don't blame him for getting Foden into trouble.
Foden is 21, Grealish is 26. I think we can all agree that the older guy influences the younger one, at least 90% of the time it's that way.

Pretty funny this coming from the person who had kittens every time someone had a go at Sterling and yet here you are throwing shit at Grealish for something you have no proof is his fault.

Foden is 21, Grealish is 26. I think we can all agree that the older guy influences the younger one, at least 90% of the time it's that way.

But doesn't prove that Grealish actually influenced Foden in the case in question - so pure speculation.

Grealish is the current whipping boy for certain BM posters, but not fair to blame him for unsubstantiated claims regarding behaviour off the field.

But some can't help themselves.

Last edited:
But doesn't prove that Grealish actually influenced Foden in the case in question - so pure speculation.

Grealish is the current whipping boy for certain BM posters, but not fair to blame him for unsubstantiated claims regarding behaviour off the field.

But some can't help themselves.
But he has form , most recent two lockdown breaches involving booze and the ones before , his disipline is lacking as pep agreed , he is too old for this shit behaviour , lads stick up for lads though

But he has form , most recent two lockdown breaches involving booze and the ones before , his disipline is lacking as pep agreed , he is too old for this shit behaviour , lads stick up for lads though

You are not going to accept that you are biased against Grealish as you " hate " him, and that is influencing your opinion of his influence on Foden.

Foden has to make career affecting decisions as he has a wife and children, so he has to be responsible for his own actions.

I'll just leave it here, but your hatred ( your word ) of Grealish is translating to blame for Foden not behaving properly - without any actual proof .

And for that reason I think you are totally out of order.

You are not going to accept that you are biased against Grealish as you " hate " him, and that is influencing your opinion of his influence on Foden.

Foden has to make career affecting decisions as he has a wife and children, so he has to be responsible for his own actions.

I'll just leave it here, but your hatred ( your word ) of Grealish is translating to blame for Foden not behaving properly - without any actual proof .

And for that reason I think you are totally out of order.
I am wounded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.