#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden will be ok. But opponents know him a little bit better and Foden needs to further his development.
I think too many on here try to look for excuses or reasons he is not having good form. Again he will be ok.

Foden will be ok. But opponents know him a little bit better and Foden needs to further his development.
I think too many on here try to look for excuses or reasons he is not having good form. Again he will be ok.

Not sure I agree. Him playing a false 9 role against a packed defence is a waste of his immense talent imo.

Not sure I agree. Him playing a false 9 role against a packed defence is a waste of his immense talent imo.
If that’s the case, it’s a waste of the talents of Sterling, Grealish, Jesus, and even KdB as well. All played in that position regularly. But this system has worked for a long time. With and without KdB or Gündogan in midfield.

I like to see it as part of a development. Foden will learn to think and act faster. But playing as a false 9 is not the main reason imho. Foden has been missing some form ever since his night out with Grealish. Yet he will be ok because he is simply a brilliant talented player.

Did ok but he just couldn’t get involved in the game that much because position he was playing and Brentford making it hard same when Grealish came on. It’s the likes of Cancelo Kdb Sterling and to some extent Stones who had a lot of the ball and made things happen.

Last edited:
I think a lot of our players this season have been in and out form.

de Bruyne, Sterling, Bernardo, gundogan have all been inconsistent this season and we aren’t creating anywhere near as many chances. We often are beating teams 1/2 nil in quite a mechanical playing style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.