#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still seems to me that because of his talent, his ability to affect the game from any position he’s being utilised in a way to facilitate players not as good as him.

It still seems to me that because of his talent, his ability to affect the game from any position he’s being utilised in a way to facilitate players not as good as him.
Agree 100%. Currently it should be Foden wide left and Mahrez wide right because of his G/A output. The others should be fighting it out for that false 9 spot.

He was brilliant on the left wing last season especially in the CL run

Could also play the Bernardo or Gundogan roles now I think

he’s wasted in the false 9 a lot of the time

More haircuts than good games recently.

Not been bad just hasn't been one of the best players like he was earlier in the season and last.

Please get him back on the left Pep. Wasted in the false 9 role. He's the best left winger we've got, get him in his best position and let somebody else fill that role.

I know it was only Andorra, but he played in a central midfield role for England earlier in the season and was superb
His range and weight of passing

Last season he was imposing himself on games but he seems to be going missing quite often this year. Wonder if it's the position he's playing or a drop in form
Bit of both I think. Clearly better on the left wing but idk something has seemed off with him in recent weeks. Must’ve had half a dozen different haircuts since his last decent performance (not that that matters) but he needs to get his head down & focus on his football again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.