#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It kind of doesn't matter whose fault it was. At a certain point you have to ask why some players are regularly getting their names in the paper for the wrong reasons and most don't. You'd never see stories like this about Fernandinho, Dias or Gundogan for example unless it was a freak isolated incident. Phil has to take responsibility for who he's surrounding himself with. That video definitely looks like his mum was looking for a scrap to me.

If you're a celebrity and you're going to go out frequently that's fine, but if you can't keep a low profile then you should probably stop. Just think how many players manage to go to clubs and venues without getting into trouble on the regular.

Foden is this generation of england players major talent, our press are gonna put his name in a paper if he farts in a lift full of people, if ilkay or dias as you mention got into a argument on a night out I doubt it would be more than a few sentences in the sports round up

As for him mum, if a few dicks were calling my child a **** I would be telling them to fuck off too.

No one can keep a low profile anymore as everyone has a video recoder on them, celebrity or not no ones life is private anymore if some **** gets their phone out.

Last edited:
Not sure how it can be justified keeping him on instead of Sterling unless Raz was injured.

The spontaneity seems to be gone from Foden’s game at the minute. Not sure what’s happening.
He’s having a dip in form, ever since he was dropped after the going out incident. It happens , he has too much talent and I’m sure he’ll find form soon.

Pulling for this guy so hard because I genuinely feel he could be an absolute superstar.
Really hope he can just focus on football again.
Needs to get himself out of the media spotlight for off-pitch reasons - cool it with the nights out with Grealish and cut it out with the bling and daft haircuts!

The guy literally has the world at his feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.