#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really should be? Bullshit. Do you have kids?

No. Do you? And would you really do that, knowing it would get one of yours into a lot of unnecessary trouble, just because someone had a go at them?

It would be protecting your son if they were verbally abusive and you were verbally abusive back. It'd be protecting your son if they shoved him and you shoved them back. This wasn't protecting him, just lashing out because he got some stick, which I assume happens often.

No. Do you? And would you really do that, knowing it would get one of yours into a lot of unnecessary trouble, just because someone had a go at them?

It would be protecting your son if they were verbally abusive and you were verbally abusive back. It'd be protecting your son if they shoved him and you shoved them back. This wasn't protecting him, just lashing out because he got some stick, which I assume happens often.
Yes I do have children and if I need to protect my children I don't give a second thought of what anyones opinion is.

Yes I do have children and if I need to protect my children I don't give a second thought of what anyones opinion is.

She didn't need to protect him though. And he'd be much better off if she'd given a second thought.

Maybe start by saying the cunts who harassed one of our own and then eventually punched a women are bang out of order?

Or blame Phil for having the cheek to go out after a defeat..
Not quite that simple is it when your one of the best talents this country has produced. He needs to switch the fuck on and fast. Its also not a one off..

Could you imagine messi and his pissed up mum out trading punches with these fuckwits?

Not quite that simple is it when your one of the best talents this country has produced. He needs to switch the fuck on and fast. Its also not a one off..

Could you imagine messi and his pissed up mum out trading punches with these fuckwits?
So option two for you then. Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.