#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's unfortunately gonna take pelters when out in public. it doesnt excuse the behaviour of the people riling him but they all should have stayed in the hospitality suite and closed the doors and why he doesnt have security just baffles me. Needs to learn from things like this before it effects his game as its not the first incident hes been involved in.

Why the fuck do you need security to have a night out with your Mrs and you’re mum

because you are a famous footballer at an event where lads are pissed up and on sniff and they may give you a bit of hassle, so either have security or don’t put yourself in that position.

I am afraid he has to deal with the world as we find it , it’s full of nobs,

not as you want it to be.

Stop being a dick, hes a famous England/City star. He can afford security, let them deal with that shit not his mum.
I'll be a dick as and when I want. I'll also back Foden over a few scrotes causing him trouble and a few sad cunts on Bluemoon who are looking to blame him for others actions.

I'll be a dick as and when I want. I'll also back Foden over a few scrotes causing him trouble and a few sad cunts on Bluemoon who are looking to blame him for others actions.
Well you certainly dont dissapoint on your first point.

I think you'll find the vast majority (if not all) want the best for him and are a bit concerned about a a couple of recent events involving him.

Well you certainly dont dissapoint on your first point.

I think you'll find the vast majority (if not all) want the best for him and are a bit concerned about a a couple of recent events involving him.
I did lay it up for you, mate. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.