#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly. Ive re-read and still no idea what your actual point is.

man goes out as is his right with family.
Man gets followed and abused by half whits.
mum remonstrates , doesnt act great, but gets thumped by said half whit.

failing to see what foden has done wrong and who he is surrounding himself so badly with
Well I can't help you then. Post was quite clear

Don't think he did anything wrong in the vid, appalling behavior by the aggressors there.

He has been in the news far too often the past year for the wrong types of reasons, though.

I can believe it. He's believed his own hype and thinks he's already made it. Needs to get his head down on the training pitch and improve his game.

unless your a mind reader how do you know he believes his own hype?

how do you know he doesn’t work hard on the training pitch? - I presume he does as pep wouldn’t pick him if that was the case

the sporting game he played really well. He’s also a young player and will naturally go through patchy spells

think your jumping to conclusions

Don't think he did anything wrong in the vid, appalling behavior by the aggressors there.

He has been in the news far too often the past year for the wrong types of reasons, though.
We can all agree on that tbh . Phil foden has been the potential to be the greatest English footballer of all time and yes last night he was caught up in somthing which was out of his control but he was and now he is front page news for the wrong reasons again. He is a role model for thousands of kids up and down the country and it would a tradegy if he ruined his career by making wrong decisions . A bad day for Manchester City yesterday was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.