#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t blame Foden for any of that what happened at all, he was in one of the executive boxes at the MEN Arena now AO arena. Then you have some bellend dicks trying to wind him up, who somehow have managed to get where all the executive boxes are, where is the security? You would of thought they would have a lot more tighten security especially after that bombing what happened & the scrutiny they had about how poor the security was on that day! I seen some bellends fighting in the crowd there no security stopping it.

Want him play from the left and not false 9. If he needs to regain his form that will be from the left imo.
I would go back and use Jesus in the middle as on the right I think Mahrez is in good form and also prefer Sterling from the right than left. No need for Jesus on the right side at the moment.

He did nothing wrong can‘t believe people hate on him for going outside with his mum . Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.