#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw it. Dont really see foden do anything, its all his mum and some other guy Giving it back to some bellends.
yes his mum should have kept out if it but easier said than done when your son is being abused

he has to be a bit smarter . It’s not a question of not going out at all but may be choosing better where to go To avoid this shit

boxing Tends to be male , pissed up blokes a lot of them on the sniff watching men fighting they tend to be pumped up 10 men Types.

there are opportunities to go out to local restaurants with your family you don’t need to put yourself in that position As a young high profile footballer , bearing in mind we have just lost at home and he didn’t have a blinder.

he could have invited a few pals round to watch it on the box (like I did !)

oh and stay well clear of jack grealish .
Respectfully, why should he?? The lad can afford a private box, unfortunately so can complete knobends.

Foden is clearly the "victim" in this, his friends and family should have behaved better. The only issue I'd raise would be around his security

It kind of doesn't matter whose fault it was. At a certain point you have to ask why some players are regularly getting their names in the paper for the wrong reasons and most don't. You'd never see stories like this about Fernandinho, Dias or Gundogan for example unless it was a freak isolated incident. Phil has to take responsibility for who he's surrounding himself with. That video definitely looks like his mum was looking for a scrap to me.

If you're a celebrity and you're going to go out frequently that's fine, but if you can't keep a low profile then you should probably stop. Just think how many players manage to go to clubs and venues without getting into trouble on the regular.
No that video shows a load of utter simpletons, grown men, following another man about, giving him shit.
yes his mum shouldve absolutely just shut the door on the pricks. But thats a mum for you i guess

hopefully the lad that lamped her will be getting a knock on the door soon from GMP.

It started with the scallies having a verbal pop, and it should and could have ended there.

Foden is in the public spotlight everyday, no matter where he is. He, and those around him have to protect his image, not invite
bad publicity.

Foden may not have been directly responsible, but those he shares his close life with were. Maybe he should rethink who he is seen in public with and how they might react to provocation.
Seen in public with his mum and his girlfriend?? Whatever next

Do you see KDB out with his legless mum at the boxing trading punches with the dregs of society? No. Foden needs to wise up and fast.

Respectfully, why should he?? The lad can afford a private box, unfortunately so can complete knobends.

Foden is clearly the "victim" in this, his friends and family should have behaved better. The only issue I'd raise would be around his security

yep he is the victim, but he is high profile lad with his family at a testosterone festival.

get better security yes , or be smarter where you go.

the press want a new Wayne Rooney let’s hope they haven’t got their eyes on Phil.

Maybe not to you
Clearly. Ive re-read and still no idea what your actual point is.

man goes out as is his right with family.
Man gets followed and abused by half whits.
mum remonstrates , doesnt act great, but gets thumped by said half whit.

failing to see what foden has done wrong and who he is surrounding himself so badly with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.