#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the only player from our midfielder / forwards - who can play 4-5 positions and really deliver.

For example, the fact that Pep has used Bernardo or Jesus or Sterling on number of different positions and says that they can play there, doesn't mean that they are good there. But Foden is "above average" everywhere Pep has placed him and quality is always satisfiable.

Fantastic player <3

Still True <3

Played RCM midweek, False 9 today -> great everywhere..

Brilliant work rate & skill today. Still wasted in that position but he did it well today. Needs to have a word with Rodri playing some silly passes to him though

Will always be wasted in that position, he's our most talented player, he has to be played in a position that let's him shine, and that will never be as the false 9. Having said that, he put in one hell of a shift today, no slight on the others but you could see it just meant a bit more to him. Caused countless turnovers, used the ball well, constantly dangerous, maguire shat his pants every time those 2 and the ball were in close proximity, outrageous skill for the second that deserved finishing.

Will always be wasted in that position, he's our most talented player, he has to be played in a position that let's him shine, and that will never be as the false 9. Having said that, he put in one hell of a shift today, no slight on the others but you could see it just meant a bit more to him. Caused countless turnovers, used the ball well, constantly dangerous, maguire shat his pants every time those 2 and the ball were in close proximity, outrageous skill for the second that deserved finishing.
Great post. I've been watching football for exactly 50 years now and my view is that Gazza was the most gifted English player I've seen. After I'd finished celebrating Kev's finish, the way Phil set up that goal reminded me exactly of Gazza.
We are privileged to have this lad. Great game today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.