#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As good a time as any to get it, whole team should have been sent off to international duty with scouse edition false positives to get themselves some extra rest. Get rested, fresh and come back knowing he can stick to playing in one position on the left next season and not having to be the fall guy for the false 9 role anymore. Big things to come from Foden next season.

I find it a bit weird that we haven't seen more of Phil on the right. Every time he's been deployed there it's looked like his best position.

The sub appearance against Atletico and the 4-1 at Anfield off the top of my head.

I'd love to see a Grealish - Haaland - Foden front thee at some stage.

I find it a bit weird that we haven't seen more of Phil on the right. Every time he's been deployed there it's looked like his best position.

The sub appearance against Atletico and the 4-1 at Anfield off the top of my head.

I'd love to see a Grealish - Haaland - Foden front thee at some stage.
I feel like we are a goalscoring winger away from domination. Imagine a fast, goalscoring winger to line up with Foden/Grealish and Haaland. I know we can’t have everything, but I look at the front three you have suggested and I just think it’s two attacking midfielders with a striker.

As good a time as any to get it, whole team should have been sent off to international duty with scouse edition false positives to get themselves some extra rest. Get rested, fresh and come back knowing he can stick to playing in one position on the left next season and not having to be the fall guy for the false 9 role anymore. Big things to come from Foden next season.
I agree, but i wonder where Pep thinks his best position is?

I would play him as the left sided box to box midfielder.

.....KDB..........RODRI........FODEN.....
STERLING...HAALAND...GREALISH

I feel like we are a goalscoring winger away from domination. Imagine a fast, goalscoring winger to line up with Foden/Grealish and Haaland. I know we can’t have everything, but I look at the front three you have suggested and I just think it’s two attacking midfielders with a striker.
The only thing we haven't won is the CL. That's the only trophy missing from the cabinet. 4 out of 5 PLs is some going.

I still find it strange that if Sergio didn't score the 93:20 goal then the Rags would have won their 6th PL in 7 years - I genuinely cannot remember seeing any negative articles about that domination.

And the MoTM performance v Villa at Wembley in the league cup final where he was sublime.

I agree, but i wonder where Pep thinks his best position is?

I would play him as the left sided box to box midfielder.

.....KDB..........RODRI........FODEN.....
STERLING...HAALAND...GREALISH
Kevin & Phil are attacking players at heart, with that line up Rodri will be burnt out by half time and the defensive solidity we have shown for most of the past two seasons will be greatly diluted. Kevin & Phil will try to help but no where near to the extent Bernie does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.