47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours in the stadium today say there has been a fallout and Foden also has family issues. The truth is there somewhere.

probably blown out of proportion as per, although the rumours of him cheating on mrs multiple times are true, don't know why young lads settle down so early, too much temptation causes too many issues for someone in his position.
They’re all at it… I don’t just mean City players, I mean footballers in general. Even ones you’d never expect it of.

The whole culture of their lives is completely different to normal society. The wives know what goes on and they just accept it as part of the wider lifestyle that comes with the money.

I used to know that brass who Balotelli and Rooney shagged, she’s had loads of footballers, most are married.

I know someone who worked at City for twelve years and she thinks that Nedum Onuoha was possibly the only one in her time at the club who hadn’t cheated on his missus.

My brother-in-law’s sister has had a few relations with footy players n’all… all married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.