47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably blown out of proportion as per, although the rumours of him cheating on mrs multiple times are true, don't know why young lads settle down so early, too much temptation causes too many issues for someone in his position.

I don't think that Pep will drop player for cheating. We had players under similar situations and even juicer stories here and Pep never meddled. Walker and Stones for example.

They’re all at it… I don’t just mean City players, I mean footballers in general. Even ones you’d never expect it of.

The whole culture of their lives is completely different to normal society. The wives know what goes on and they just accept it as part of the wider lifestyle that comes with the money.

I used to know that brass who Balotelli and Rooney shagged, she’s had loads of footballers, most are married.

I know someone who worked at City for twelve years and she thinks that Nedum Onuoha was possibly the only one in her time at the club who hadn’t cheated on his missus.

My brother-in-law’s sister has had a few relations with footy players n’all… all married.
thanks for the enlightenment haha, yeah, you're right there, the mrs doesn't want to loose that life style! you just don't expect really considering how everything gets out in this day and age.

I've heard a few things about Ederson whether true or not you never know.

They’re all at it… I don’t just mean City players, I mean footballers in general. Even ones you’d never expect it of.

The whole culture of their lives is completely different to normal society. The wives know what goes on and they just accept it as part of the wider lifestyle that comes with the money.

I used to know that brass who Balotelli and Rooney shagged, she’s had loads of footballers, most are married.

I know someone who worked at City for twelve years and she thinks that Nedum Onuoha was possibly the only one in her time at the club who hadn’t cheated on his missus.

My brother-in-law’s sister has had a few relations with footy players n’all… all married.
Ah Nedum Onuoha, could his star rise any higher. It would appear he is a thoroughly decent chap.

I don't think that Pep will drop player for cheating. We had players under similar situations and even juicer stories here and Pep never meddled. Walker and Stones for example.
I suppose you're right, but stones has been close to leaving, and don't think pep was best pleased with walker at the time, maybe he's just on the piss a lot and loosing focus, he'll come good again no doubt!

The line about the wives knowing. Pal of a pal is a journo, he has a story on a very well known ex player now pundit who has had multi multi affairs but its not a story as his mrs knows full well who and where but she doesnt care

Didnt giggs wife stay with him for a bit when his affairs started coming out? I guess they want the trappings and kudos rather than just being a prem footballers ex

What happened to this player ????

What a talent. Will be amazing again when he hopefully gets that form back. One slight worry watching that is even though he’s been taking players on far less the odd time he has he doesn’t seem to have that burst of pace he’d developed on those runs after using that sprint coach.

Foden has been Guardiola'd. Just as Grealish has. It's not jut a coincidence that two players who are fantastic at dribbling with the ball often turn back and play a safe pass after working under Pep. They're clearly doing what they are been told to do to a large extent. Do people actually think Phil really wants to be hogging a touch line out wide most games he starts like he's Steve Guppy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.