47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up. Someone mentioned it on another page. We get it you are the security man here. While Top Talents like Musiala and others are playing all the time some people here still think that „ he‘s too young and has to learn „ if u have a problem u can block me.

Nobody said that. People have pointed out that's he's still young and learning because that's the truth. Pep even said it.

I don't really get what your issue is.

Shut up. Someone mentioned it on another page. We get it you are the security man here. While Top Talents like Musiala and others are playing all the time some people here still think that „ he‘s too young and has to learn „ if u have a problem u can block me.
I'm not security but I do have a pretty low bullshit threshold and what should be the fucking greatest time in our lives as blues is being hijacked on a daily basis (on this forum) by a load of miserable cunts who don't seem to be able to enjoy the ride and instead seem intent on concentrating on every single negative they can find.
It sucks the life from Bluemoon and most of those most guilty of it don't deserve this club.

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 6.51.37 pm Small.jpeg
FWW. It's not a mirror image of the Haaland chance, but Kane missed this.. I don't think anyone really cares that he didn't pass. Same goes for Foden. If we ridiculed every decision our players make, it'd make for a miserable time. They are all fantastic. Foden bounced back and put one in the net later in the game. He's primed for a monster season and I reckon he'll pay Haaland back this weekend :)

Relax guys, he's gonna be the best player in the world in a few years.

Yes even better than Haaland... scary thought.
He will be because he has a manager who demands the highest standards and is not scared to put him and anyone else for that matter in their place.

I am not sure what the issue is here, in the managers eye he feels Foden made a crucial error and it looks like he was punished for it, I call that superb man management but each to their own.

Obviously, but I don't believe for one second he's dragging players off at half time as punishment for that.
Precisely, why would he take Foden off and replace him with a player not as effective? People believe he's punishing Foden for not playing for the team by bringing on a player who isn't as good a team player? some weird logic

Reactions: TFC
Precisely, why would he take Foden off and replace him with a player not as effective? People believe he's punishing Foden for not playing for the team by bringing on a player who isn't as good a team player? some weird logic

There is no logic on here blue. Amazed there are people still banging on about this 3 days later ffs.

View attachment 53073
FWW. It's not a mirror image of the Haaland chance, but Kane missed this.. I don't think anyone really cares that he didn't pass. Same goes for Foden. If we ridiculed every decision our players make, it'd make for a miserable time. They are all fantastic. Foden bounced back and put one in the net later in the game. He's primed for a monster season and I reckon he'll pay Haaland back this weekend :)
difference is a top Kane is a striker and Foden is a creator, he is expected to pass to someone with a better striking ability

no Pep took out Foden who made a selfish play for a player Jack who plays selflessly for the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.