47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plan was for him to replace David Silva. I'm not sure him and Pep have given up on that.

Last edited:
The plan was for him to replace David Silva. I'm not sure him and Pep have given up on that.
Yeah, the Stockport Iniesta thing is only partly a joke. He's not reached his peak yet, he could really be as valuable and important and quality for us as Iniesta was for peak Pep Barca.

Obviously, but I don't believe for one second he's dragging players off at half time as punishment for that.
Maybe not.probably not. Who knows.
But there have been great managers who have pulled players ,on a whim,in similar circumstances
Brian Clough springs to mind.on more than one occasion...
I can't quite remember the detail.but Clough pulled either asa Hartford or Gary merson for actually taking a shot from distance. It's years ago now but he said something like your not picked to shoot from there.

I can also vaguely remember Clough deliberately pulling a player off knowing his team would be down to 9 men.i seem to remember Steve Hodge was involved somehow....maybe Forest fans can help me out here but Forest definitely finished a match with 9 men after Clough,angry at a players action,subbed a player when he didn't need to.

Sorry I can't provide further detail.;)

surprised Pep didn't sub him with that shitty performance.. or maybe I shouldn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.