47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he has got his mojo back.
Just got back from game and seen his goal on TV.
Reminded me of the type of goal we used to see Gazza score

Mainly RW. He's better there and Grealish is in fine form on the left.
Interchange the two of them.repeateadly through out the match
Will proper Fuck up the opponent.
If Jack could work more on his weaker foot.....we would completely Destroy every premier league defence without a doubt.

He's honestly so good. Not many wingers have gotten the best of big Dan Burn this campaign. Feels a bit unfair on Mahrez as he was so good for us these past two months but that's football at this level, I suppose. I'll always be bothered by the fact that Pep says Foden doesn't have enough 'la pausa' to play in the center but is seemingly perfectly content with KDB turning the ball over time and time again.

He brings problems for defences. I think we were too predictable with Grealish/Haaland and Mahrez and defenders didn’t have too much guesswork and no pace to deal with. They have to worry about more now.

Looks like he has got his mojo back.
Just got back from game and seen his goal on TV.
Reminded me of the type of goal we used to see Gazza score
I remember in 2019 saying that I thought his ability to ride a tackle and carry the ball was Gascoigne-esque. I think he's England's best and most natural talent since Gascoigne. I've had a look for Gazza's goal against City at Maine Road in 90/91 but can't find it. Nevertheless, it was Foden-esque.

Glad someone else has seen the similarity. Gazza was one of the players who got me into football and we're lucky to have a lad like Foden at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.