47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the Grealish - Haaland - Foden is our best front three.

The problem is where does Mahrez come in..hes our best player in the champions league and the one that steps up the most.

Think the Grealish - Haaland - Foden is our best front three.

The problem is where does Mahrez come in..hes our best player in the champions league and the one that steps up the most.
Grealish Haaland Foden for PL. Mahrez comes in for one of Foden/Grealish in CL games. Rotation and keeps them relatively happy. Easy :)

His first touch is just out of this world at times, you almost take it for granted. Still only 22 as well, we are still years away from him being at his prime!

Outstanding yesterday. His runs off the ball make us much more dynamic. His touch and ball control is second to none.

For two or three years I have been purring about the way Mahrez brings a 40 yard pass under his control in an instant.

Phil yesterday was as good as anything I've seen Mahrez do, and that's a very high bar.

For two or three years I have been purring about the way Mahrez brings a 40 yard pass under his control in an instant.

Phil yesterday was as good as anything I've seen Mahrez do, and that's a very high bar.
Yeah, not seen it back since but the touch before he went on to nutmeg Burn was fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.