47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For two or three years I have been purring about the way Mahrez brings a 40 yard pass under his control in an instant.

Phil yesterday was as good as anything I've seen Mahrez do, and that's a very high bar.
Agree Mahrez is brilliant at that aswell. Not many PL can do it routinely tho.

Grealish Haaland Foden for PL. Mahrez comes in for one of Foden/Grealish in CL games. Rotation and keeps them relatively happy. Easy :)
I'd be perfectly happy if Mahrez played CL away games and Phil came in for the return legs/second half.
There's always the option of playing Foden on the left in some games. Grealish can't start every single game and if we want to chase down Arsenal we're going to need all three of them.

Slow start with a couple of bad turnovers but I still thought he was lively and was harsh to pull him.

I said it in the match thread but a huge majority of our fanbase peddling this 'Foden doesn't pass to Haaland' crap clearly has an impact. He had no business passing that chance in the first half but almost immediately tried to get it across the box to Haaland instead of letting it rip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.