47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to start playing Phil there more often as he’s the only one with the creativity to take up Kevs mantle (long live the king). They’re not identical though so will have to play different. I don’t think Phil has the same powerful runs and physicality, nor the same quality in a long range pass. However he’s a better dribbler and his line splitting passes are sublime.

In time who knows, maybe he will have it all. Cracking cameo though.

What a beautiful pass that was for alvarez's goal. Very much from the david silva school of wizardry.

Not for a second suggesting pep got it wrong or anything obviously but i think we would have had an even more emphatic night if phil had started on the left. Carvajal was just a walking red waiting to happen if somebody went at him, all you have to do against him is go down the outside and he's done.

Came on and made an impact, cant ask for more. If we are to win everything, the bench will be key to it. Having a fit and sharp foden, alongside mahrez and alvarez gives us plenty of attacking options

Last edited:
Top class for the fourth goal. He was brilliant at Everton too. Unlucky to be kept out the team right now but that's just because Grealish and Bernardo are playing so well. Could still play a big part yet

We have to start playing Phil there more often as he’s the only one with the creativity to take up Kevs mantle (long live the king). They’re not identical though so will have to play different. I don’t think Phil has the same powerful runs and physicality, nor the same quality in a long range pass. However he’s a better dribbler and his line splitting passes are sublime.

In time who knows, maybe he will have it all. Cracking cameo though.
I think he’ll play the d.silva role and we need to bring in a kev replacement . When i say ‘replacement’, thats impossible as i think hes our greatest ever player. But a player who drives forward

I believe there is a 17 year old brummie knockin about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.