47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have any complaint out Phil Foden it`s that he doesn`t get involved in the defencive side. When he came on against Real though he did try and get the ball off the opposition so it can be done. Well done Phil keep it up.

For me we need a big season for Foden next year. Granted injuries and off field events have played a major part in his reduced game time this season, but I feel he needs a strong start for the 23/24 campaign.
I think the most important thing is to properly nail down his main position and give him real game time there.

He and Pep need to decide - is he a winger, or is he a midfielder who can cover on the wings if he needs to?

Had a quiet season, even though the star boy Saka got the same stats as Phil. Comical. He'll be back next season, on fire.

No reason not to start him in midfield today. We all know he is destined to be one of our best ever midfielders, I truly believe he will be up the with KDB

Intangibles are there for the midfield. Think we could see a full transition next year..

Enjoyed his performance today,not perfect.....but played his heart out as ever and encompassed by the goal saving challenge at the very end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.