47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great assist. I think he's doing fine considering it's the start of the season and a lot of players appear to be just getting going. He's obviously not on top form by his high standards but he's still contributing and doing his bit. Might just be about showing a bit of patience, but could be interesting to see what Pep does with him when grealish is back (in regards to what position he plays)

Grew in influence yesterday. As some have said better in second half when he had more freedom.
Still needs to learn how to walk into space as David Silva did before he gets a chance in midfield.
Think it will happen.

Lots of praise for his 2nd half performance and assist. I thought his ball for the 1st Haaland tight-angle shot was a thing of beauty and more players culpable than him.

Overall a good game for me and his increasing tactical flexibility will be a big boon this season with our small squad.

Grew in influence yesterday. As some have said better in second half when he had more freedom.
Still needs to learn how to walk into space as David Silva did before he gets a chance in midfield.
Think it will happen.

I think he'll get Zinny's role.. Left Back/ left wing back/ left winger.

And looking by the last game vs Crystal Palace he seemed to do it really really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.