47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden needed a a break according to Pep’s latest quotes. It would be an ideal time for him to return to form. Trusting him to find his feet in the middle might be the way forward.

I thought he played great...

It's just so disappointing that Pep won't give him any run in the middle. What on earth is the point of playing Gomez there? Sadly I don't think he'll ever get a shot in the midfield under Pep. Hopefully the next manager.

He's better on the right than he is on the left IMO. Thought he was good last week, he was excellent today. A fully fit and firing Foden makes a big difference to this team.

I thought he played great...

It's just so disappointing that Pep won't give him any run in the middle. What on earth is the point of playing Gomez there? Sadly I don't think he'll ever get a shot in the midfield under Pep. Hopefully the next manager.
I’m less bothered about where he plays, I just want him on the pitch. It’s ridiculous how much time he spends out of the side. He should be out there nearly every week and a bad performance shouldn’t see him dropped.

I’m less bothered about where he plays, I just want him on the pitch. It’s ridiculous how much time he spends out of the side. He should be out there nearly every week and a bad performance shouldn’t see him dropped.
Had an ankle problem according to Peps interview pre match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.